Friday, April 21, 2006

Turn 2: Gondor Defiant

Prince Imrahil arrived in the nick of time to beat back the hordes of Mordor, personally facing down one of the Nazgul. Nearly 20,000 corpses litter the fields of Lebennin whilst the remaining rag tag bunch of orcs have setup camp in Lossarnach.
The land grab situation is nearing an end as the neutral territories rapidly decrease.
Exclusive to Lay of the Land. An interview with the Dark Lord of Mordor.
Reporter: Thank you for agreeing to talk to our readers my lord. Is my Lord ok?
Sauron: Master will suffice.
Reporter: Of course, master it is. It’s quite a place you have here. It must have taken some time?Sauron: I poured my soul and my malice into it’s creation…. It didn’t take long really and I was quite pleased with the results. I was going for a dark, gloomy kindof feel.
Reporter: You’re a little out of the way here, do you miss your family?
Sauron: My family?
Reporter: Yes, your mother for instance.
Sauron: My Mother? Let me tell you about my mother!

We hope to have Part 2 in a few weeks.
Where the Warg howls,
There also the Orc prowls.
The Gaffer
For real Middle Earth nerds : http://www.barrowdowns.com/crosswords/0005.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home